West End shows are offering tickets from £10 in New Year sale (Official London Theatre/Canva)
Theatre fans, you’re in luck!
it’s been announced that tickets for almost 60 West End shows will be on offer for less than £50 in Official London Theatre’s New Year Sale.
The annual promotion runs across a wide variety of shows and tickets will be going on presale this month.
From West End musicals, kids shows, immersive theatre or classic plays, there’s something for every theatre lover.
Matilda (Official London Theatre)
From timeless favourites including Wicked, Matilda The Musical and Mary Poppins to brand new hits like Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Cinderella, Get Up, Stand Up! The Bob Marley Musical, Back To The Future – The Musical and Disney’s Frozen, over 150,000 tickets are available across the promotion for performances in January and February 2022.
When can I get West End tickets?
Priority booking for the New Year Sale opens to Mastercard cardholders from 10am on Tuesday, November 23 here.
General sale opens from 10am on Tuesday 7 December here.
Theatregoers with access needs can submit ticket requests and access requirements before general booking, via an access form on the New Year Sale webpage.
Mastercard cardholders can submit between 12pm on 19 November and 4pm on 21 November, and the venue will get in touch on 23 November to discuss access needs and to book the tickets.
For general sale customers, submissions are open between 12pm on 3 December and 4pm on 5 December, and the theatres will respond on 7 December.
Life of Pi (Official London Theatre)
It is hoped that the New Year Sale will help bring audiences back into London as theatres continue to recover from the Covid-19 lockdown.
Subject to availability, New Year Sale tickets can be exchanged if you are unable to attend due to Covid, and tickets will be refunded if a performance is cancelled.
Tickets start from just £10 (Official London Theatre)
Full list of participating West End Shows
- & Juliet
- 2:22 A Ghost Story
- Back To The Future – The Musical
- Bring It On: The Musical
- Broken Wings
- A Christmas Carol (The Old Vic)
- A Christmas Carol – A Ghost Story (Alexandra Palace)
- The Choir Of Man
- Andrew Lloyd Webber’s Cinderella
- Cinderella: The Awesome Truth
- Circus 1903
- Come From Away
- Could It Be Magic?
- The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time
- David Suchet: Poirot & More, A Retrospective
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Doctor Who: Time Fracture
- The Drifters Girl
- Disney’s Frozen
- Gangsta Granny
- Get Up, Stand Up! The Bob Marley Musical
- The Great Gatsby
- Habeas Corpus
- Heathers The Musical
- Hex (available to book from 7 December only)
- Jersey Boys
- Life Of Pi
- Disney’s The Lion King
- Magic Goes Wrong
- Magic Mike Live
- Mamma Mia!
- Mary Poppins
- Matilda The Musical
- Les Misérables
- The Mousetrap
- A Number
- Matthew Bourne’s Nutcracker!
- The Ocean At The End Of The Lane
- Only Fools And Horses The Musical
- Operation Ouch Live On Stage!
- The Phantom Of The Opera
- The Play That Goes Wrong
- Potted Panto
- Pride And Prejudice* (*sort of)
- The Prince Of Egypt
- Running With Lions
- Saturday Night Fever
- The Shark Is Broken
- Showstopper! The Improvised Musical
- The Snowman
- Tina – The Tina Turner Musical
- Trouble In Mind (available to book from 7 December only)
- Vanya And Sonia And Masha And Spike
- Witness For The Prosecution
- The Woman In Black